Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer

As a teacher, I get my summers off and I have been looking forward to spending it with Emma since I went back to work from my maternity leave!  It has only been a little over a week but so far we have been busy!  We went to the Yeatman's for a day of fun, celebrated James's first birthday, went to the Polen Farm's kids water park, and went to the pool with Beth, Carol, Charlie, and grandma, and grandpa.  Here are a few pics:


 She never stopped splashing


 This is her favorite spot... she loves being able to see outside (especially while standing)

 Polen Farm

 She has been more interested in playing with diapers than her toys... So I dressed her up

James's Birthday Party: 



Addison and Xavier Penn and little Reid Goodman

Finally... The cute couple :)



 Playing outside- When you ask her, "How Big is Emma," this is her response:

 CHEESE... check out my 7 teeth!

Lily is truly her best friend, she wants to be everywhere she is!  She has learned to play with her by handing her toys, which is just too funny!


Another pool trip, this time at NCR with the Fischers





No comments: